Thursday, May 15, 2008

OMG. I'm Back.

...just by my lonesome and staying at the Hotel Lutetia a little further down the Blvd. Raspail from the Cayré. I have a view of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony of my room, and I'm surprised people all over this town don't complain about it. The damn thing turns into a light show for a few hours after dark, and it's the most annoying thing imaginable. That, and I also got food poisoning for two days. WTF?

So far, the most I've done has been to walk around the gardens near the Natural History Museum (lovely), buy fruit, jam, and bread at La Grande Epicerie (yummy), and sleep a lot (first to get over the time zone difference, then to get over the food poisoning). I have some favors to do for friends back in the states, and hope to visit some of the folks I met here last time.

And yeah, don't bother asking: all you're gonna get is the tee shirt.

No comments: